Shimla Manali Chandigarh 07 Nights / 08 Days Honeymoon Tour From Chandigarh Chandigarh - Shimla - Kufri - Kullu - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Solang valley - Naggar - Kullu - and back to Chandigarh.
We can customise it according to your Need.
Day 01 : Chandigarh to Shimla (120 km / 4 hrs.)
On your arrival at Chandigarh railway station / airport you will be met by our driver and he will drive you to Shimla (4 hrs) via Barog, Solan. Enroute you will stop for lunch break at Barog ( 2 hrs from Chandigarh)and comfort breaks and would have enough time to stop for photo breaks. You will reach Shimla in the evening and will transfer to Home stay / hotel in Shimla. Evening is free to walk around the mall road of Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla – Local Sightseeing with a Trip to Kufri
Today after breakfast we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Shimla and Kufri Valley. We will visit Green valley, Yak Point, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park with mini zoo famous for Himalayan Pheasants. You can also visit Mahasu Peak, in Kufri the highest point at Kufri and take a spectacular view of the Central Himalayas. You can walk upto the Mahasu Peak or even take a himalayn Pony ride to the top of the peak. We will also visit the famous Jakhoo Temple of Shimla. Later on evening is free to walk around the Mall road of. Second night in the same hotel / home stay in Shimla.
Day 03 : Shimla – Joy ride on Toy Train and visit Tardevi temple
Today Morning after breakfast we will transfer you to Shimla railway station from where you will board the famous Shimla Kalka toy train at 10;30 A.M to Shoghi 11:45 A.M The famous mountain Railways of India — The train travels slowly through the hills and tunnels ,over the bridges, forest full of Rhododendron trees and presents beautiful views of the countryside’s. On arrival at Shoghi you will be pick up by our driver and he will drive you to Tara Devi temple on the top of the hill. You can spend your time here visiting the temple and admiring the beautiful views of Shimla Hills, later we will drive you back to Shimla town and we will visit the famous Viceregal Lodge also known as the Indian Institute of advance studies — where arrangements for the partition of India and Pakistan were worked out. Later on drive back to the mall Road and evening is free to explore the mall road of Shimla and to visit the Christ Church, the Gaiety Theatre, the ridge with its scandal point and the Lakkar bazaar of Shimla. Second night in the same home stay / Hotel in Shimla.
Day 04 : Shimla to Manali (270 km / 9 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will check out from the hotel in Shimla and will drive you to Manali. It is a beautiful day of drive through the beautiful valleys of Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi devi temple, Kullu. The valley in between Mandi to Manali, we drive along the beas river and the drive is full of scenic views and we will stop for various picture breaks, lunch break and comfort breaks on the way. We will visit the traditional shawl weaving factories in Kullu. Later on continue our drive to Manali where we will arrive by evening. On arrival In Manali check in to your hotel and evening is free to explore the local market of Manali.
Day 05 : Manali Local Sight Seeing
Today morning after breakfast we will drive you for the local sightseeing around Manali. We will visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth temple, Vashishth hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar . By afternoon we will drive you to Naggar. Naggar used to be the Capital of Kullu in The Olden times. Here we will visit the Naggar Castle and Roreich art gallery. The Naggar castle provides the views of the Himalayas with the apple orchards and village down in the valley. You can have your lunch / tea here. Later we will drive you back to Manali. Evening is free to visit the Tibetian Market , the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village. Second night stay in the same hotel in Manali.
Day 06 : Manali-Rohtang pass – Snow Point (100Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Rohtang Pass – to have fun with the snow. En route we will visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow 09 – 10 months in a year) is the most visited tourist spot. We will also take you to visit Solang Valley. You can enjoy adventure sports here like, skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride etc. Evening drive Back to Manali. Third night in the same hotel in Manali.
Please Note-: Rohtang Pass remains close from Mid October to Early may for the tourists, due to heavy snowfall, in such case we will take you for the sightseeing of Solang Valley and snow point, as per the possibility.
Day 07 : Manali to Chandigarh (290 kms – 11 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Chandigarh via Kullu, Aut, Hanogi devi temple and Pandoh Dam. Today if interested you can stop to do the white water rafting near Kullu at Babeli on the river Beas. Later on continue our drive to Chandigarh. Enroute we will stop for various photo stops , lunch break and comfort breaks . We will arrive Chandigarh by evening, where you will stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 08 : Fly back to your place
After breakfast as per your flight schedule / train schedule we will drive and drop you at the Chandigarh airport / railway station to board your flight / train back to your home town. If time permits we can provide you a 2-3 hrs of a tour of Chandigarh and you can visit the Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden at Chandigarh.
This is where the tour ends. However, if you wish to stay longer in Chandigarh we can make arrangements for you to be transferred to the airport / railway station / bus station at a later time. The same tour could be done from Delhi to Delhi back with a private car or even as a Volvo honeymoon tour Package.
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Evergreen Himachal. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
The Package Includes Transportation :
• All tour and sightseeing with Swift desire / similar car.
• All arrival departure Swift desire / similar car.
The Package cost Includes :
• All tour and sightseeing from Chandigarh to Manali and from Manali to Shimla and back to Kalka / Chandigarh with Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
• All arrival departure Indica / Swift desire / similar car.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Fruit basket in room on arrival at Shimla.
• All accommodation for 07 Night’s in Manali, Kullu and Shimla using neat and clean Standard / Deluxe / Luxury hotels as per your choice of the tour package and budget.
• Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
• Flower bed decoration once during the tour at Shimla / Manali.
• 01 Honeymoon Special Cake during your stay at Shimla / Manali.
• Traditional welcome on arrival at Shimla.
• Toy Train tickets for a joy ride from Shimla to Shoghi.
• All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
• Service Tax of 3.50 %.
The Cost does not Includes :
• Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
• Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
• Any kind of tips to the driver / hotel staff.
• Any kind of entrance tickets to visit the monument / parks/ forts etc.
• Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
Shimla Manali Chandigarh Honeymoon Hotels
Our Travel Agents are members of all major travel associations