Manali Kullu 05 Nights / 06 Days Honeymoon Tour From Chandigarh Chandigarh - Manali - Rohtang Pass - Solang valley - Naggar - Kullu - Manikaran - and back to Chandigarh.
We can customise it according to your Need.
Day 01 : Chandigarh to Manali. (310 kms / 10 hrs).
On arrival at Chandigarh airport/Railway station met by our driver and he will drive you to Manali via Bilaspur, Mandi, Kullu. Enroute you will stop for various photo stops and comfort breaks including the lunch break. You will arrive Manali by late evening and enroute you will visit Pandoh dam, Hanogi devi temple. Overnight stay in hotel in Manali.
Day 02 : Manali local Sightseeing
Today morning on arrival at Manali around 08:00 A.M, you will be pickup by our driver and transfer to the hotel in Manali. After Breakfast and freshen up yourself we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Manali and will visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth temple, Vashisht hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Van Vihar . Evening is free to visit the Tibetian Market , the Mall Road of Manali and the old Manali village. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali-Rohtang pass – Snow Point (100Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Rohtang Pass – to have fun with the snow. En route we will visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow 09 – 10 months in a year) is the most visited tourist spot. We will also take you to visit Solang Valley. You can enjoy adventure sports here like, skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride etc. Evening drive Back to Manali. Second night in the same hotel in Manali.
Please Note-: Rohtang Pass remains close from Mid October to Early may for the tourists, due to heavy snowfall, in such case we will take you for the sightseeing of Solang Valley and snow point, as per the possibility.
Day 04 : Manali – Manikarn – back to Kullu. (135 kms / 7-8 hrs)
Today Morning after breakfast at 08: 30 A.M we will drive you to Manikaran via Kullu. Manikaran situated on the right bank of river Parvati in the Parbati valley of Kullu. This place is famous for hindu temple, sikh gurudwars along with its hot sulphur springs . The water of the hot natural sulphur spring is also said to be cures many skin diseases. According to an ancient saying Manikaran is also connected with Lord Shiva and his divine concert Goddess Parvati. Enroute you will also visit Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu, can also do white water rafting at Babeli, visit the Kullu traditional Shawl weaving factories. Overnight stay in hotel In Kullu.
Day 05 : Kullu to Chandigarh (290 kms / 8-9 hrs)
Today after breakfast we will drive you to Chandigarh via Kullu, Aut, Hanogi devi temple and Pandoh Dam. Today if interested you can stop to do the white water rafting near Kullu at Babeli on the river Beas. Later on continue our drive to Chandigarh. Enroute we will stop for various photo stops , lunch break and comfort breaks . We will arrive Chandigarh by evening, where you will stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 06 : Fly back to your place
After breakfast as per your flight schedule / train schedule we will drive and drop you at the Chandigarh airport / railway station to board your flight / train back to your home town. If time permits we can provide you a 2-3 hrs of a tour of Chandigarh and you can visit the Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden at Chandigarh.
This is where the tour ends. However, if you wish to stay longer in Chandigarh we can make arrangements for you to be transferred to the airport / railway station / bus station at a later time. The same tour could be done from Delhi to Delhi back with a private car or even as a Volvo honeymoon tour Package.
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Evergreen Himachal. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
The Package Includes Transportation :
• All tour and sightseeing with Swift desire / similar car.
• All arrival departure Swift desire / similar car.
The Package cost Includes :
• All tour and sightseeing from Chandigarh to Manali and back to Chandigarh with Swift desire / similar car.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Fruit basket in room on arrival at Shimla.
• All accommodation for 05 Night’s in Manali, Kullu and Chandigarh using neat and clean Standard / Deluxe / Luxury hotels as per your choice of the tour package and budget.
• Daily breakfast and dinner included during the tour stay.
• Flower bed decoration once during the tour at Manali.
• 01 Honeymoon Special Cake during your stay at Manali.
• Traditional welcome on arrival at Manali.
• All Kind of Hotel Taxes.
• Service Tax of 3.50 %.
The Cost does not Includes :
• Any kind of lunch / extra food, laundry, phone call charges.
• Any kind of adventure sports charges, skiing, rafting, paragliding, etc.
• Any kind of tips to the driver / hotel staff.
• Any kind of entrance tickets to visit the monument / parks/ forts etc.
• Any other personal purchase which is not specify above.
Manali Honeymoon Hotels
Our Travel Agents are members of all major travel associations